MAPS is based on the belief that the safety of the community and our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. MAPS is committed to meeting those needs and to working hand-in-hand with community officials to create mitigation strategies to lessen the impact of potential hazards and to insure the most effective response at the time of an emergency.
A high percentage of Mapping and Planning Solutions' business is from repeat customers, those that have first developed Hazard Mitigation Plans (click here for Hazmit sample) and followed-up with Emergency Operations Planning (sample unavailable due to security concerns) and Training Exercises. In addition, MAPS works closely with local, state and federal officials and with Homeland Security Field Representatives to insure the quality of the resulting plans and programs.
To prepare as a facilitator for Emergency Preparedness Planning, June Garneau, the owner of MAPS has completed the following FEMA courses in Hazard Mitigation Planning and Emergency Planning and Operations:
- Hazard Mitigation Planning Workshop (June 2010, Portsmouth, NH)
- Introduction to Incident Command System, IS-100.a
- ICS Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, IS-200.a
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction, IS-700.a
- National Response Framework, An Introduction, IS 800.b
- Emergency Planning, IS-235
- An Introduction to Exercises, IS 120a
- HSEEP: Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (2011)
MAPS would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. For more information about Hazard Mitigationand Emergency Operations Planning and the communities we served, click here on the links above.
"June you truly are a pleasure to work with....when this is all said and done you certainly can look to the Town of Northumberland for any type of recommendation..."
- Rob Gauthier, EMD, Northumberland, NH
"You have done a great job. In fact, throughout the process both Bob and I have very often commented on your professionalism and competence. These are qualities not seen often enough in today's world."
- Julia King, Planning Board, Bartlett, NH
"Thanks for your past help and THANKS much for the update provided. Your leadership, excellent organization and help with our Committee have gotten us a generator at the School!!!"."
- Emory Yonkins, Lisbon Teacher, Lisbon, NH
91 Cherry Mountain Place
P.O. Box 283
Twin Mountain, NH 03595-0283
Monday through Thursday: 8AM - 5PM
Evenings & Fridays: By Appointment
Sat & Sun: By Appointment